Tuesday 15 February 2011

Valentine's Day

I had the perfect Valentine's Day. 

I was supposed to pick him up, but got delayed by an hour.
Had a couple of small squabbles on our way.
Were hoping to catch a movie, 'No strings attached'. Couldn't get the tickets, the only two available were separate seats.. well, then roamed around in the mall, went to dlf, vasant kunj. 
went upstairs to the food court.. had a goooood meal, that ended even better with the waffle and chocolate syrup, Yumm! :)

Drove back home in the rain.. 
Yes it was perfect.

Another girl would probably be wanting a box of chocolates or a bunch of flowers or a stuffed toy(gag!). not me. 
For me, what we did was best. Just be ourselves, and have a good time. This came with the comfort of knowing that I have him with me always. 
This came with the comfort of knowing that whether it is valentine's or not, the love's not lost.

This is why, I say, It was the most perfect Valentine's Day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment