Friday 22 October 2010

I'm home, sweetheart


I like getting back home before he does. It’s like I like to have my space and all that. It’s good to come back to an empty house which is only mine. No need for any polite conversations, no qualms about am-I-invading his privacy. Nothing at all. Just silence, my house and I. I love that.

I like cooking at that time. Because it gives me time to dish out something good for him. A good meal can do wonders at the end of a tiring, tiring day. Also a massage, but a good meal too does that. After all you gotta feed your man well, no? *wink.

I like catching up on my random saas-bahu serials then. Yea, yea I dig those. There’s nothing to beat their scheming. Nothing can take away a whole day’s tiredness than those.

I also like to go take a walk downstairs. It’s nice a refreshing. And god knows I need those walks more than anyone else as of now, what with my chocolates and hide-n-seek binging everyday.

I like hearing the door bell ring and the voice that accompanies, " I'm home, sweetheart".

I like getting back home before he does.

No comments:

Post a Comment