Thursday 21 October 2010

What plans for tonight?


Al : What plans for tonight?

Nee : *pause

Nee : *have to make chhole(he likes ‘em). What to do about bhature? I’ll order, maybe.

Nee : umm, you tell me.

Al : N______ called. They’re playing at HRC tonight, want to go?

Nee : Ya sure, let’s go. * what would I do about the chhole that were boiled in the morning, but not in the fridge. Dammit. Would get spoilt by the time we return. When would be return, I was thinking of hitting the bed by ten!!

Are gone the days

When what plans for tonight

Made me wonder about the

Movie

Restaurant

Pub

We going to

When plans had

More to do with

Alcohol n dancing

Than with

What’s not in the fridge..

And rotting?!


Not all's gone, my dear friends.

Whatever said and done

It's still a date

at least till the clock strikes ten!



No comments:

Post a Comment